It's burning down there (winky)

My winky has started to burn inside of it- but only happens during the shower and continues for a few hours after that.

I've swapped my shower gel for soap free version but it hasn't helped.

Any serious ideas, it's worrying me a bit!

Isn't 'winky' a euphemism for fu-fu? I thought you were a bloke...:)

Could be a water infection, a bacterial infection, cystitis, an STI, an allergy to products. Really need to see your G.P as it's unlikely to go away on it's own.

My winky has started to burn inside of it- but only happens during the shower and continues for a few hours after that.

I've swapped my shower gel for soap free version but it hasn't helped.

Any serious ideas, it's worrying me a bit!

go to the doctors maybe?

i am presuming you are a man and "winky" is your erm "winkle" lol.

it sounds to me like it could be a trush infection and you can buy over the counter cream to soothe the irritation n help stop the burning.

i cant remember what its called but i think it might be caneston or something.

good luck :)

i am presuming you are a man and "winky" is your erm "winkle" lol.

it sounds to me like it could be a trush infection and you can buy over the counter cream to soothe the irritation n help stop the burning.

i cant remember what its called but i think it might be caneston or something.

good luck :)

No offence, but if it's a bacterial infection, Canesten isn't going to help one bit.

To the OP - you really need to bite the bullet and see your GP, who will most likely test a urine sample to make an accurate diagnosis.

I did want to avoid the doctor for obvious reasons!

seriously hun it could be anything, without knowing your lifestyle or sexual activities or seeing your winkie! (do not send a pic lol!) its a bit difficult to even guess what it could be. it might be best to swallow your pride and see the doctors im afraid.

No offence, but if it's a bacterial infection, Canesten isn't going to help one bit.

To the OP - you really need to bite the bullet and see your GP, who will most likely test a urine sample to make an accurate diagnosis.

this is true but from the symptons he has described it wont hurt in trying the cream just to see.

if it does not work then i agree 100% that a trip to the docs is in order

Archived