It's burning down there (winky)

this is true but from the symptons he has described it wont hurt in trying the cream just to see.

if it does not work then i agree 100% that a trip to the docs is in order

But if it is a bacterial infection, the time he wastes applying useless cream will only ensure the problem gets much worse - and if that can be avoided, it should.

But if it is a bacterial infection, the time he wastes applying useless cream will only ensure the problem gets much worse - and if that can be avoided, it should.

but if it is merely thrush then the cream will have the desired effect and he will be out of pain n discomfort near enough immediately.

at th end of the day if he does not want to go to the doctors then i cannot see any harm in trying the cream.

Just go to the doctor and get those pants down. And bend over, if you like. Might confuse the doc though.

I have had "burning" down there as well. It's very unpleasant and if the "fire" doesn't go out on its own after a day or so, it's time to have someone in a white coat poke around.

Good luck!

Just go to the doc's... nothing to be scared of! You want to get better and as another poster said ...doc's have seen everything - it's their job! I went to my doc with an erectile dysfunction prob... didn't feel embarassed about it as I just wanted it fixing! (one in four blokes have problems like this according to my GP ..women do too) Turned out to be caused by some medication I was taking! Problem solved ! My doc was not embarassed by it and I'm a happy bunny as well as O/H !:)

doctors or GU...

GU is completely anonymous, and independent (no record of anything on your medical history etc - provided you contact them directly, and not get referred by your doc)

Just what i was going to suggest, whilst there its always a good thing to have a full screening. they may even be able to diagnose whilst there. sounds like a non specific which would be cured with simple antibiotics which they give you rather than a prescription. it is far better to be safe than sorry and stops uncalled for worrying. good luck.

Archived