Pop Tarts - Saturday 23rd July

starmag

Originally posted by starmag

Was anyone on here in Pop Tarts this Saturday...I was there, but have no memory of it whatsoever..If anyone has any news regarding a tall skinny guy wearing a Blue stripey shirt...then I'm all ears..

If you're the tall skinny guy wearing a blue stripey t shirt that I saw, you don't wanna know...

and to the drunken moron STUDENTS who decided to jump up and down on cars parked in the Octagon centre car park on SUnday morning after POP TARTS, I hope your head well and truly hurts!! Since there was blood on some of the shattered back window, assume you have a poorly ankle, what a shame!!!!

Spent all Sunday morning rreplacing a rear window and knocking out some dents!!!!!!

PS Know it was students coz there was a Pop Tart ticket nearby on the ground....non students nick cars and trash them, grab the stereo or hotwire the ignition, only STUDENTS ignore the stereo, and just try and jump over cars for fun in their ****** Doc martins.....

Originally posted by goldenfleece

and to the drunken moron STUDENTS who decided to jump up and down on cars parked in the Octagon centre car park on SUnday morning after POP TARTS, I hope your head well and truly hurts!! Since there was blood on some of the shattered back window, assume you have a poorly ankle, what a shame!!!!

Spent all Sunday morning rreplacing a rear window and knocking out some dents!!!!!!

PS Know it was students coz there was a Pop Tart ticket nearby on the ground....non students nick cars and trash them, grab the stereo or hotwire the ignition, only STUDENTS ignore the stereo, and just try and jump over cars for fun in their ****** Doc martins.....

Don't think maybe non-students attend pop-tarts? ^_^

Originally posted by thundercat69

Doc martins???!!

Don't think I know ANY student who wears them now! you've been watching the young ones a bit too much mate!

Well who would wear great clod-hopping Docs these days then? Chavs???? Dont think so.....

Archived