Best Indian Restaurant in Sheffield

johnnyh23

Hi

There are millions of indians in sheff i think everyone has there own favourite but i think 7 spices balti , ( 120 Mayfair Court, West Bar, ) is very nice .

its easy to get to from town , has a great menu and is open late so you can get plenty of drinking in before hand:gag:

hope you have a great weekend in sheff !!!

Originally posted by owlsman

Ive always wanted to try Nirmals, but never been. Are they pretty good then?? 9 out of 10 times I end up in Khans after a session :bigsmile:

Yeah I love it, just make sure you order what you want, not what she wants you to order... Ol' Nirmal can be a bit forceful :hihi: She's very suggestive as to the dishes you should try :P

Gorgeous grub tho :D

Originally posted by owlsman

I recomend Al Ameer, its near the Hallam FM arena and there are plenty of pubs nearby to pop in to for a quick few. :thumbsup:

Thats the same one that kept me off work for 4 weeks with salmonella poisoning. My personal favourite used to be the Bombay, but thats now closed and changed to Cafe Guru, which I havent tried yet. Current favourite is Mumtaz, on Chesterfield Road, near the retail park.

Archived