Best place for a first date

ReginaldD

I want to take someone out on Wednesday, we've know each other a while and things are just starting to take off. So just wondered if any of knew any places you've been in the past which you'd recommend or girls somewgere where you wish a guy would take you.

Originally posted by Strix

here, bu t I'm wierd :D

Not very helpful Strix! The next listed event in Sheffield is -

"23rd October Sheffield Steel City Teams (2 Litre Bangers - Teams of four)". Our ReginaldD is falling in love, and wants to a go wooin' on Wednesday of this week! So come on Strix, stop advertising your "weird" ideas, and come up with something constructive!

Club? Pub? Cinema? 10 pin bowling? Ice skating? A trek up Mam Tor to watch the sun set? A romantic meal? There must be something we can suggest?

I thought of takin her to a italian i know of, but jus wondered if anyone could think of anything different. I think cinemas are a definite no once you get to about 16, cos i kinda want be able to talk to her without having kids throwing popcorn from the backrow. Bit harsh but b reyt. O and strix i don't think she'd be as enthusiastic as you about the cars, but if thats what you do with the ladies good luck to you!

Originally posted by ReginaldD

O and strix i don't think she'd be as enthusiastic as you about the cars, but if thats what you do with the ladies good luck to you!

I'm a little inexperienced at wooing the ladies Reg ;)

Click my signature for more info :thumbsup:

Yup i'm in 6th form but thats has'nt stopped me going into pubs or clubs in the past and i've always been ok. We both look oldish for our age so we should get away with drinking I haven't been rejected before so don't worry about sort of thing. I'm 18 in acouple of months anyway which does'nt make it right but, i'm sure everyone on here went for a drink before they were 18.:love:

Archived