Best place for a first date

ReginaldD

Originally posted by ReginaldD

Yup i'm in 6th form but thats has'nt stopped me going into pubs or clubs in the past

..... I meant - it might stop them from recommending their favourite expensive restaurant, with really dull old fashioned decor and service, and steer them towards something more appropriate ;)

Originally posted by ReginaldD

I thought of takin her to a italian i know of

How romantic sounding! I can picture it now.....candle and fresh flowers centre table, and Italian operatic highlights softly playing in the background. A first course of anti-pasto, followed by zucchini lasagne, and then raspberry cappuccino zucotto! (Italian raspberry ice-cream). Mmmm. May I recommend the San Giorgio Rosso Dell'Umbria for the wine, and of course you must finish the meal with flaming Zambucca.

Now, can I come too?! :wink:

Wherever you go - have a lovely evening ReginaldD! :clap:

Dude, go ice skating for a first date. Ice Sheffield though, it's nicer.

Great way to do it... cos (hopefully you'll both be crap) you'll be falling over, there'll be lots of physical contact (without the awkward embarrasing moments) and it's a great ice breaker.

Dr. Love has spoken.

Archived