Collect!!Redhouse w/Annie Errez + Bobby O'Donnell(System)

daisy-rascal

Collect welcomes Systems Annie Errez and Bobby O'Donnell for it's February edition 12/2/10.

Anyone wondering on System's credentials need look no further than their past and future bookings which catalogue techno musics royal family old and new. They also ran the massive Cocoon in the park event last summer at Temple Newsham. Refer to the provided link to embelish yourself with details.

Collect! residents will be on hand to smile and dial as ever and see the night through at the Dirty Little Secret from four when we finish at Redhouse. Free after party tokens are now needed at all DLS parties so just ask!

This should be a stormer so don't miss out on the biggest grins in Sheffield.

Support your underground! It's dirty down there.

£4/£2 members,nus,OAPs (free before ten)

After such a rapid devouring of last times treats I've promised to bring more trays of sweeties. Also any of you early attendees will get to see me, warming the techno coccles of the soundsystem. Come and help me get it going (and it's free befor 10!)

For information on all things and future events please become a fan of:

Collect! Sheffield Facebook (page).

Get In.

Archived