I lost £95 in Ebay scam..

Well, I think you definitely have potential to do something with comedy mate.

For some reason, when I watch your videos, before you even say anything, I'm already smiling, that's a talent right there lol. You just look funny, not in a nasty way, I think it's something to do with your face and strong accent, I know this sounds terrible haha. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's probably just me but there is something very Roy chubby Brown about you, I think you could be the mainstream version suitable for family viewing.

I would love to see more disgruntled Deano material, it's well funny. Nice to make people laugh dude.

Well, I think you definitely have potential to do something with comedy mate.

For some reason, when I watch your videos, before you even say anything, I'm already smiling, that's a talent right there lol. You just look funny, not in a nasty way, I think it's something to do with your face and strong accent, I know this sounds terrible haha. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's probably just me but there is something very Roy chubby Brown about you, I think you could be the mainstream version suitable for family viewing.

I would love to see more disgruntled Deano material, it's well funny. Nice to make people laugh dude.

Wow..thanks for the compliment...i think...lol

I would not class myself the same as Roy Brown, i think the only thing we have in common is the chubby bit...lol

but thanks anyway, will let you know when i get my next clip made, it may be along the lines of "opera singing for dummies"...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived