I lost £95 in Ebay scam..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I bought something from amazon, and it was a lot smaller than expected. I mistook mm's for cm's!

So I think it appropriate to warn others!

My friend actually thought she got a super bargain once, £6.99 and free postage for a table and chairs, brand new from a well known eBay shop... She was dead excited, until it came through her letterbox a few days later. It was for a dolls house :hihi: God knows how you make such a mistake!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

My friend actually thought she got a super bargain once, £6.99 and free postage for a table and chairs, brand new from a well known eBay shop... She was dead excited, until it came through her letterbox a few days later. It was for a dolls house :hihi: God knows how you make such a mistake!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

You wouldn't believe how small the £4, 10-pack of post it notes I got through the letterbox today are! :hihi: Should have gone to LIDL tomorrow as they have a variety in for under £2. (Or down to the market - there is a guy with a stall that sells all those kind of things at a fair price).

I'm half tempted to start selling miniature items myself!

Archived