Looking for my brother, Paul George Haddon

I am looking for my brother Paul George Haddon, more commonly known as Fred, due to his looks of Freddy Garrity of Freddie and the Dreamers, in his younger days. I am his brother David.

Paul will be 62 years of age.

We were orginally from Shiregreen 1960's

Last known details which are only rumours is that he married at 50 years of age then lived at the Manor then MAYBE Pitsmoors. If anyone knows anything please email me at david1571@btinternet.com

Thanks

Good luck in trying to find him.

I know it may sound silly but have you thought about putting a little caption in the Star Newspaper. You never know someone reading it may know him?

Hi - I've had a look in online indexes and first confirmed Paul G. Haddon's birth in Jan-Mar 1947. He evidently married Patricia R. Downey in Sheffield in June 1996. I have emailed a likely address from the 2004 electoral roll. Information freely available on www.192.com indicates that Paul and Patricia are still in Sheffield, and may well be still at the same address.

Good luck!

Archived