Will Mr Cameron face criminal charges?

House of commons more like house morons ,i have come to the conclusion that the british political system is morally corrupt, its jobs for the boys most of the members are career politicians and care little for the people they represent.

Bring back Oliver Cromwell he would kick their backsides.....!

• 2 months later...
In a discussion programme on the expenses scandal this morning it was revealed that David Cameron claimed hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpayer’s money to pay for the mortgage on one of his mansions. This would be outrageous in any situation but Mr Cameron is a multi-millionaire so surely this makes it far worse.

Not only should he resign he should face criminal charges. :evil:

Why does the fact that he's rich make it worse?

If I was forced to take a job in London for work and they offered me a house to live in it wouldn't make any difference if I was a multi-millionaire or not. It's still expenses.

My favourite (being my local MP) is David Blunkett who has a second home near Chatsworth rather in his actual constituency, Brightside/Hillsborough. Considering MPs only have second homes so they can do their constituency work, I think this is ludicrous. He holds surgeries in the constituency for a mere 1.5 hours once a month. Red rosettes and donkeys spring to mind.

O will you let the war rant die already?.......it has happened, lots of people have died and nobody will be brought to account for it because were on the side with all the power and support....i would think the middle east would like to bring us and the americans up on war crimes but it just isn't likely to happen.

I was against the war, but not enough people had the bottle to go to downing street and lay down tools till it was called off....Money is everything to them and we just shunted ever increasing amounts into the war machine......well done.

That said i will not be voting based purely on if a party decided to go to war or not, as i said above we as a nation had a choice to stop the war and we sat on our hands....what's done is done.

The cohesion of the nation in which i live is important to me and it has seen a sharp decline in the past 15 years and any party willing to take on the eu and take on this nations child menace has my complete support....even if it does demand a tax increase.

In a discussion programme on the expenses scandal this morning it was revealed that David Cameron claimed hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpayer’s money to pay for the mortgage on one of his mansions. This would be outrageous in any situation but Mr Cameron is a multi-millionaire so surely this makes it far worse.

Not only should he resign he should face criminal charges. :evil:

All Im going to say is PETER MANDELSON and GEOFFREY ROBINSON! Start of the fiddling of the banks continued by Labour until the banks went bankrupt! No more to add...

My favourite (being my local MP) is David Blunkett who has a second home near Chatsworth rather in his actual constituency, Brightside/Hillsborough. Considering MPs only have second homes so they can do their constituency work, I think this is ludicrous. He holds surgeries in the constituency for a mere 1.5 hours once a month. Red rosettes and donkeys spring to mind.

Last time I checked, he's got a house near Handswroth, close to the Asda off the Parkway. Been there years so I can only assume he's paid off the mortgage there and moved the cost out to this rented place.

Not the best of ideas considering the state of opinion on expenses, but he does live and work in the city, and I'm sure you can see him (or any MP) for more than just 1.5 hours a month.

Archived