A good curry house needed

coletterisa

ZEENATS INDIAN CUISSENE on attercliffe road THE BEST FOOD in sheffield the restaurant is very classy an not like the others were your tables an chairs r all broken and decco is older the u. ZEENAT has been done up to a very high standard u can check it out on the web site http://www.ZEENAT INDIAN CUISSENE.CO.UK there prices r very good

Are you the owner?.

Shapla,

Good Indian, cant be there 30 years and not be good. Its owner is nearly always on the premises and is very approachable.

Staff nice and courtese and no I dont own the place. It is a jewel in the crown of Sheffield>>>

:)

Are you the owner?.

no like a brother and i am not saying any thing that is not TRUE. all the staff @zeenat have been good to me an my family and friends when we have been down for a night out yes he did ASK ME to get on sheff/forum and let people no how much i enjoyed going there mo( the owner) people have been telling him about this site and he asked quite a few customers if they have enjoyed dinning @ the zeenat then please let other people no on this site i know zeenat has helped alot of local charitys raise mony for a good courses one being my boys fotball team i hope that answers your question and if u have got a FAV u like to tell people about please share your views with every body on here and i am sure your restaurant boss will be happy u did so:):)

Archived