Drone attacks..

From your perspective it may not, from mine it does. Since less civilians are getting killed now than were under Sadman Hussein we have a net saving in civilian life.:roll:

The question of net deaths is not what was under discussion, so that is - I repeat - a completely irrelevant point and helps the argument not one iota.

No more so than we're equally fed up with those who want to kill others in the name of God. Have you forgotten that both Bush and Blair claimed religious authority for the invasion of Iraq?

You use the term "we're equaly fed up", this has nothing to do with either Bush or Blair.

Your post seems to suport those who reside in Iraq, Packistan and Afghanistan, not those in the UK.

Where is your mate Sharrowman in this debate, he started it or are you his second.

Not sure what others feel or think, but I am fed up of those people who voice their opinions about how wrong we are in the UK for going to War in Iraq.

We have been there, messed it up end of story.

If you feel so strong about how the way the people are bieng treated out there why are you not on a plane to go and help.

You live in the UK so respect the actions of our troops and stop bleeting.

The question of net deaths is not what was under discussion...

Glad you took the time from your "nit-picking" to notice what is under discussion...

...the OP asked:

...So, drone attacks, the way forward or moral abomination?

For my money, moral abomination, blatant provocation in order to generate unrest that it might stimulate sales of 'defence infrastructure' in these areas.

Clearly, targeting terrorist leaders is neither "provocation", nor is it intended to "stimulate sales" in the local area.

Going back to 9-11, it's living up to what was promised.

You use the term "we're equaly fed up", this has nothing to do with either Bush or Blair.

Your post seems to suport those who reside in Iraq, Packistan and Afghanistan, not those in the UK.

Where is your mate Sharrowman in this debate, he started it or are you his second.

Not sure what others feel or think, but I am fed up of those people who voice their opinions about how wrong we are in the UK for going to War in Iraq.

If you feel so strong about how the way the people are bieng treated out there why are you not on a plane to go and help.

He is an armchair warrior!:D

thank you sandie you said it better than i could ever have done in a reply to this post http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5900519&postcount=30

Archived