Making a complaint against car dealers

I'm needing some advice please on how to make a complaint against a well known car company.

To cut a long story short i bought my car from a 'reputable dealer' with a full MOT and Service only 4 months ago.

I have since had numerous problems with it and this week a piece of the car actually fell off!!!!!!

The car is only 5 years old,and have spoken to the sales manager twice who assured me that the service manager would contact me, this was 2 days ago!!!! :rant::rant::rant:

I have tried to contact them since but i just keep getting fobbed off.

Can anybody give me any advice please on what i could do next?????

Any info would be much appreciated :roll:

It's a five year old car, just becuase it has an MOT does not mean it won't go wrong / fall to bits! You could take it to another garage and ask them to inspect it for you, see if they think it's roadworthy, not sure what that would prove though as alot can happen to a car in 4 months. Your probably best to go see them, explain whats wrong and ask them to to fix it. What problems have you been having and has the garage fixed them so far?

i can understand that things can go wrong with cars, but when you have have bought and payed good money for a car from a big car company you expect the car to be roadworthy for longer than 4 months!!!! plus you also expect it to be fully checked before being sold:rant:

As for the problems i've had it would be quite a long list!!!!! :help:

If you have the time go to the sales office and demand they fix it and sit there until

they give you an appointment to bring it in. you just get fobbed off on the phone.

threaten to tell everyone that comes in what their like.

If you have the time go to the sales office and demand they fix it and sit there until they give you an appointment to bring it in.

And do it on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon when they're really busy. Park the car right outside the front door or gate so they can't get any cars in or out and kick up a fuss!

Archived