How much is fake tan

i was just wondering how much people pay to be orange :loopy:

one of my friends wants to get fake tan :suspect: and she would like to know how much it costs

i have already told her she will look like a giant orange :roll: but some people wont be told

one of my friends wants to get fake tan :suspect: and she would like to know how much it costs

i have already told her she will look like a giant orange :roll: but some people wont be told

49p

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/74/019274.jpg?ts=633631165400

• 3 months later...

Long shot but have you tried calling the people on 118 :loopy:

Long shot but have you tried calling the people on 118 :loopy:

Sniggers at AJ... You have been reading the posts on the computer section havent you ??

Did Tueton ever find his bike with the baskets by the way ? Depoix showed me the thread and I nearly wet my pants laughing. :hihi::hihi:

Sniggers at AJ... You have been reading the posts on the computer section havent you ??

Did Tueton ever find his bike with the baskets by the way ? Depoix showed me the thread and I nearly wet my pants laughing. :hihi::hihi:

If he didnt then I think he needs to make a call right now....hmm whats the number again.

Archived