Contacting lost cousin. Sandra Moriarty

bluewren

I would dearly like to find my cousin Sandra whom I lost contact with many years ago. Her father was Percy Pitchfork and her mother was named Margaret. She married and her name was then Moriarty. Her mother and father were originally from Sheffield. Hoping someone there has information to help me find her.

Hi - if your cousin would now be aged 69, I can give some information from resources available.

The births index shows that a Sandra Pitchfork was born in the Hatfield (Hertfordshire) district in Oct-Dec 1940, with the mother's maiden name given as Chilton. The marriage index confirms that a Percy Pitchfork married a Margaret Chilton in the Wortley (near Sheffield) district in Jul-Sep 1936. Percy was evidently born in Sheffield and Margaret in the Wortley district.

I checked the marriage index for a Sandra Pitchfork who married a Moriarty, and I found only one. This was Sandra Pitchfork who married Patrick L. Moriarty in the Islington district in Jul-Sep 1964.

I then looked at the 2003 electoral roll which I have on a CD (though it is not complete, as some people opt-out of the public part of the roll). There are several people with the name Patrick Moriarty but I could not find a Patrick L. Moriarty listed. However, looking at the deaths index, a Patrick Leo Moriarty, born 31 May 1938, died in the Canterbury district in June 1996.

The deaths index shows that a Percy Pitchfork, born 1908, died in the Hatfield district in 1981. A Margaret Pitchfork, also born 1908, died in the Canterbury district in 1994.

I have PM'd a possible address for Sandra. It's a long shot but you never know!

I would dearly like to find my cousin Sandra whom I lost contact with many years ago. Her father was Percy Pitchfork and her mother was named Margaret. She married and her name was then Moriarty. Her mother and father were originally from Sheffield. Hoping someone there has information to help me find her.

last i heard of Moriarty he was trying to kill Sherlock Homes:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived