Christians,old Beauchief Hotel.

vanjon

We Just had a read of the comments made about Christian's Restaurant.. and so thought we would like to create a post of our own.

We had a party of sixteen ladies looking for somewhere to eat out..

We heard that the Beaucheif was under new management and decided to try it. We telephoned the restaurant to find out if we needed to pre-order due to the quantity in the party.

We were told that there was not a problem and we could either choose a set menu or eat from the a la carte. After asking around everybody fancied trying the A La Carte.

Upon arrival we had a warm and friendly welcome.

We had a drink in the lovely new decorated bar whilst we chose from the menu.

After a short while we were shown to our table and didn't have to wait for our starters.

(which we all enjoyed)

Our main course was delicious, everybody thought it was outstanding and reasonably priced, the service was professional.

We would like to recommend this establishment as a nice, friendly place to eat out, we have all suggested returning with our partners and families.

We would like to wish the management and staff every success in their new venture.

It gets quite dreary doesn't it?

I do hope this isn't PR that's been paid for :)

Like valleylasses, I too wish the management and staff every success in their new venture. I thoroughly enjoyed every evening I spent in The Blue Room.

And, unlike skinner ;), I expect impeccable service no matter how much or little I'm spending in a restaurant. I like the attitude displayed in this post by The Bohemian where you're hard-pushed to spend £20 each.

Link - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anhydranencephalic, for those of you confused by E-Man Groovin's advanced vocab...

I love the internet, the democratization of knowledge and all that. The word copraphiliac isn't in every dictionary, but it exists. Hell you might even be one yourself... Only joshing :-) Hydranencephaly is pretty rare, but it also exists; it's even possible that the condition is over-represented on Sheffield Forum.

So, yeah I will post my Christian's review when I visit.

Hi Everyone,

Having booked to go to Christian's tonight for the first time, I came on the Forum to read reviews and am slightly worried now!

I will still go though and will post an honest review....

Although I am a new user so won't have posted much!

Its mine and my husbands 10 year anniversary so its a special one, we're going for the Valantines set meal, so fingers crossed. Although it shouldn't matter how much you spend or whether its a special occasion, the food and service should still be great.

We're also a firm favourites of Morans but thought we'd try Christian's as somewhere new to go, hope we don't regret it.

Fingers crossed!

Well we ate there on Saturday night & we really enjoyed ourselves. We thought the food was great & the staff were all really friendly & helpful. We can't afford to spend £100 every week on a meal out - but I thought it was well worth the expense. The restaurant was full, the atmosphere was good & everyone else seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as we were.

Archived