Experienced Sales person needs new role!!

Hi,

I am currently working for a business to business magazine based in Sheffield. I've held the position for just over three years. My duties are looking after current and potential advertisers in the regeneration sector, liasing with advertising agencies, putting together proposals, occaisional face to face meetings, attending events and conferences and general admin/office duties.

I feel i've got great potential to excel in a business development/professional role and at the moment i'm not reaching it.

I have enjoyed my time with my current employer but feel i have a lot more to acheive personally.

My current salary is £18k basic + approx £4k commission.

I would consider a variety of jobs that invlove business development, consultancy or research. I would consider a drop in salary for the right position.

Please contact me if you would like a copy of my CV, or email any opportunities to me at lornafearn@hotmail.com

Report this Post | Link | IP

Archived