The Correct Glasses and Backache.. A Dilemma..

How many pairs of glasses (or contacts come to think of it !) do you wear ? Are you wearing the correct lenses for reading the forum from a comfortable position without leaning forward and putting your posture out of balance to make the text clear? May I remind all you that are wearing the wrong lenses that your back is probably hurting right now.. another post thats gone right over the unfunnies heads...

Go to your optician on a regular basis... Save on the back pain... ;)

How many pairs of glasses (or contacts come to think of it !) do you wear ? Are you wearing the correct lenses for reading the forum from a comfortable position without leaning forward and putting your posture out of balance to make the text clear? May I remind all you that are wearing the wrong lenses that your back is probably hurting right now.. another post thats gone right over the unfunnies heads...

Hi me, how am I today?:suspect:

To answer your question.........none

I usually wear my varifocal glasses one pair at a time, otherwise the second pair tends to fall off.

At the moment I'm not wearing any glasses, because I can see the laptop screen more clearly without them. It's the same when I'm reading - easier without glasses than with them. I did mention this to my optician, and he said taking them off was probably better than trying to mess about with the prescription for close vision!

Archived