Bar 360, what a rip-off

foxforcefive

Bar 360 @ West One - went there for breakfast the other morning, using a voucher that they provided for charity unleashed, after parking up and PAYING for the privilege, they decided to tell me they had withdrawn their offer.

WHAT A RIP-OFF

And why why why, offer a voucher then withdraw it????

West one is a renoun area for being ripped off, ie, vodka revolution.

Having said that the prices are so high that it keeps the scruffy chavs away and decent people can enjoy a drink, without having to put up with members of the "swearing enthusuasts society, supplied from the job centre".

Bar 360 @ West One - went there for breakfast the other morning, using a voucher that they provided for charity unleashed, after parking up and PAYING for the privilege, they decided to tell me they had withdrawn their offer.

WHAT A RIP-OFF

And why why why, offer a voucher then withdraw it????

Isn't breakfast only something like £3 anyway?

Does say on the FAQs on the website that you need to mention when booking.

Bar 360 could do with being taken off their website though if they've withdrawn them, it's giving them free publicity.

Good to know this in advance as I'm planning on getting one of the books this year.

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty sure all those vouchers say they must be presented/mentioned when booking/arriving (could be wrong though - not got my book to hand). If that's the case, they'd kind of be in the right to insist on payment.

I've just been on the charity unleashed website, it does state on there that the breakfast voucher is no longer valid, also The Lounge lunch offer is no longer valid due to new ownership.

Archived