TGI Fridays. What do you think?

GoodParent

What a rippoff. You ask for a drink and you get a glass full of ice with the smallest amount of your chosen drink possible, then are charged 6 quid for the pleasure. The staff are slow, most are ignorant and the service generaly is poor.

And the food?

Dont even get me started on that:gag:

So what do you think?

Was i just unlucky and got the staff on a bad night or is this the norm for TGI's?

Good Parent, you didn't catch them on a bad day its always like that. We recently went for a 21st booked to eat at 7:30 but they tried to ply us with drinks for an hour, eventually ate about 8:30, food rubbish, small portions and most felt ill later that night. Would never go again.

I like it, I love my drinks to have alot of ice in and the smallist amount of drink possible

I also like it when they take their time when serving you it gives you time to chill out, and I like how the food is not good it reminds me of school dinners, I eat there 4 times a week

The only things worth going for are the burgers and milkshakes but it's extortionately priced.

I once made the mistake of going for a steak - don't do it! Infact I've not been in since.

Would rather just go to a pub that does decent food.

Archived