Bike help required

Some of the spokes on my mountain bike have snapped. I just phoned ccc who say they don't replace them they just sell the wheels-Is replacing them a bad idea, should I just buy a new wheel?

I wouldn't try and do it myself so does anyone know who would fit them for me?

Some of the spokes on my mountain bike have snapped. I just phoned ccc who say they don't replace them they just sell the wheels-Is replacing them a bad idea, should I just buy a new wheel?

I wouldn't try and do it myself so does anyone know who would fit them for me?

Eighup llamatron , I've just phoned Butterworths on your behalf and they will do it for you ,no problem. Their no: is 01142343218 , ask for Chris ....GUZZIOWL

Eighup llamatron , I've just phoned Butterworths on your behalf and they will do it for you ,no problem. Their no: is 01142343218 , ask for Chris ....GUZZIOWL

Thanks, where is it? As I have no bike and my car has just been written off I can't go far from the train station unless its on the tram or bus route?

Thanks, where is it? As I have no bike and my car has just been written off I can't go far from the train station unless its on the tram or bus route?

Just round the back of s.w.f.c ( leppings lane end ) it is on the tram route , ( catch bar lane forms the cross roads with leppings lane & middlewood road ) ..hope this helps ....GUZZIOWL

Archived