Bike help required

You'll need to replace all the spokes as once one goes they all start going. Depending on how good your wheel is it may be better to get a new wheel.

The bike was about £500, I don't know the good makes or anything but I assume they are quite good wheels

• 2 years later...

Oh, I dunno, looking at the age of the thread isn't something I do first! And if threads were not revived every so often, there is the question about dumping all threads that are older than so long. If you get my drift. Though I have drifted off topic a tad.

You'll need to replace all the spokes as once one goes they all start going. Depending on how good your wheel is it may be better to get a new wheel.

No he won't need a new wheel. He could even just take a spoke into a bike shop and buy several that match it, along with a spoke key, then replace them himself. There'll be plenty of tutorials on youtube and it's an easy repair.

Archived