Acoustic guitar club anyone?

Hey Timbo I've got a car - so if you're especially nice to me you can have a lift ;) only got a fiesta tho so not sure about your didgeridoo...

By the way, Hi Phil :) Sorry been busy smornin didn't see your posts!

:) x

:clap: Hi all, Spitty here. I thought no-one was interested and can't believe all the input. I am still looking at getting a regular room in a quiet pub if any one is interested as I think if it takes off, houses may get a bit cramped. I live in the Crystal Peaks area of Sheffield and was looking at getting somewhere near or just off the motorway for easy access (I know a couple of places that might, one at Junction 30 and also at Junction 35).

I am 40 something and my tastes vary and I have not been at it long but have an S&P Cedar 6 and a S&P Cedar 12 (Birthday gift) and somtnimes play with a couple of biker buddies. Let me know if you want to get together (I have a car too)

Spitty.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Hoofie

only got a fiesta tho so not sure about your didgeridoo...

Its not that big! Lift would be gratefully received. I live in hillsborough by the way but can cover a good few miles on my bike with little difficulty - although the dij may be an issue then.

Timbo (crikey not been called that for a while...) (not said crikey for a while either)

dont try biking it to doncaster with a guitar and a digeredoo!

hi spitty, welcome, we could start at mine and progress to a pub if it works out, access to beer is always useful, i have a small pa which may come in useful.

hi hoofie, am off out for a bit now, txt me if any plans get made or you need me

Hey up Spitty this is starting to sound rather groovy innit :) Am just checking some arrangements for next week and I know Timbo can't do Tuesday so will probably be Weds or Thurs. Any night better for you? :)

xx

Hi there. Wednesday or Thursday really. I play mostly on Wednesday nights so no change there and teach a father and son basic guitar on Thursday but could probably change that if it became a regular thing. I would be glad to give a lift if required. Where are we going to play? Definitely sounding groovy.:)

I have to work for the early part of the evening anyway so would have to be about 8 onwards. I work in City Centre - at the Hallamshire Hospital so am fairly central for picking Tim up on my way out. We're going to Phil's first, see how we get on, play all of his guitars lol ;o) Am confirming details with him. Shall we say Thursday? I'll PM you my contact details.

xx :)

Here's a suggestion from Phil - can everyone PM him the kind of songs you like playing then we can all at least have somewhere to start from!! Once he's heard from us he can let each of us know the list and we can either be prepared or get learning lol :)

Archived