Acoustic guitar club anyone?

:clap: Hi everyone

Just thought I'd let you know that I use chordie.com for most of my music (bet you all use it anyway) as it's kept fairly up to date and you can transpose on line if you need to.

Some of the words leave a bit to be desired but you can get tabs as well if you use em.

Spitty

Hey up spitmeister, that's handy to know thanks. I use all sorts of different websites and then sometimes I just listen to the songs and make it up as I go along anyway!!! And sometimes that's a BAD idea lol... :?

I used to know someone who made up his own chords as he went along (too talented if you ask me). I used to say "what the hell was that" and he would answer " it's Gm6 diminished ISH. Does anyone know what ISH is??? :gag:

Definitely nothing wrong with making up your own, just keep it happy :D I totally respect people who can make their own music.

Spitty XX

in second hinversion!!!!

the only thing i know about diminished chords is that they exist,

i,m playing a crafter guitar at work, has got the origional strings on it (2 1\2 years) an got filled with water in a flood, sounds like its got a loaf of bread up it but plays great.

Diminished chords eh? Hmmm I don't know many of those lol - better warn you lads I'm not much of a tablature girl I just tend to go with the flow and I don't know the names of a lot of the chords I play lol...oh and I avoid E flat. What the hells that chord all about anyway??!?

And as for you Philippe you seem to know a lot about guitars and I so don't! Prepare to have your brains picked..I'll bring a plectrum lol :) :)

Ooer, what's a crafter then? Sounds electric. I sold an Eko Ranger 12 not long ago (too bright for my eyes,,, read ears) and got a Simon & Patrick Cedar 12 to go with my 6 (luvvvly). Can't play either but I try and they make even the worse player sound good. Have we decided on a meet time for Thursday? Hoofie, can you PM or text me where you'd like to meet up. Ta everso.

yeah man, how invented the e - flat, it no good to no ones if you ask me. now Bm theres are a chord to get your hands around :D

which you think is better BTW the above mentiontion wed site

or http://www.ultimate-guitar.com

Just asking :D

and check out

Blind Mellon with changes

Matchbox 20 with hang

Ben Harper with burn one down

if ya aint heard them

Accustic heven :D

Laters people's :)

Hey Mr Postman thanks for those suggestions I'll look em up :)

I quite often get stuff from ultimate guitar - it's a good site innit. If I'm honest I'd never come across chordie.com before but I've registered now ;)

Bm is a great chord, I'm with you there. The use of B of any variety in any song is always good methinks... :)

Archived