Acoustic guitar club anyone?

mornin gang, am off away for acouple of days, i think most if you have my mobile number so am txtable if any else wants to be in, we got five so far, prob squeeze one more in lounge at a push, roll call so far is, phil, hoofie, tim, spitty, bloomdido!! correct me if i, wrong,

who mentioned matchbox 20? seek out the acoustic(guitar not piano) version of 3am,

top chord of the day is a6, play it with one finger and sounds lush between d an c, try it now!

Originally posted by phil22

top chord of the day is a6, play it with one finger and sounds lush between d an c, try it now!

A and C?

A6 is X - A ® - E - A - C# - F#

That is,

E string - don't play

A string - open, root note

D string - second fret = E

G string - second fret = A

B string - second fret = C#

E string - second fret = F# - hence a VIth interval away from the root (A, B, C#, D, E, F#, G)

(R. II, III, IV, V, VI, VII)

Where do you get a natural C from?

Originally posted by Ousetunes

A and C?

A6 is X - A ® - E - A - C# - F#

That is,

E string - don't play

A string - open, root note

D string - second fret = E

G string - second fret = A

B string - second fret = C#

E string - second fret = F# - hence a VIth interval away from the root (A, B, C#, D, E, F#, G)

(R. II, III, IV, V, VI, VII)

Where do you get a natural C from?

Prominent chord in linger by the cranberries. I don't really like the chord on its own though.

On of my fave 'set' of chords are the ones used in both 'wish You were here' by pink floyd and 'wonderwall' by oasis.

My favourite chord of all is probably Cmaj7 :D

Archived