Acoustic guitar club anyone?

Ah yes a third thanks to Phil for the use of his house (and his Takamines in their thousands....well...nearly..lol!)

I guess if we pick a song each then that's 4 to start with eh? Ho hum..now I need to think..it involves effort..ouch...

As for the singing bit - I'm up for Duets Monsieur Spitmeister - old or new, you decide.

Happy surfin' Timbo :)

hi everybody! glsd you all enjoyed it, hope we can keep it going, yes i think we should put some songs individually and as a group, post your suggestions during week,

you all played very well, personally i think tim should be encouraged to put a solo set together and find work!

thanks for coming, you are always welcom, see you soon

phil

hello! im ashamed ive missed this

am I welcome to come along?

I can bring nice simple original tunes or I can play along to whatever else is going

Got myself a beautiful tanglewood guitar, and am jamming with a pianist and drummer currently.

could someone give me information about this please? :)

Hi there. We are but simple folk just trying to make some music. All are welcome but unfortunately we are a bit short on space. We are hoping to find a place to meet say once a week (pub or something similar) but if there are not too many we can do in each other's houses. We look forward to hearing your Tanglwood and if you have a voice to go with it, that's great (we like to sing too).

Keep an eye on the forum as the next meet is at mine next Thursday (Crystal Peaks area) and I'll PM the address out later.

Originally posted by Spitty

Hi there. We are but simple folk just trying to make some music. All are welcome but unfortunately we are a bit short on space. We are hoping to find a place to meet say once a week (pub or something similar) but if there are not too many we can do in each other's houses. We look forward to hearing your Tanglwood and if you have a voice to go with it, that's great (we like to sing too).

Keep an eye on the forum as the next meet is at mine next Thursday (Crystal Peaks area) and I'll PM the address out later.

my local has a (I think) free function room. Its also on a tram route

This may be a possibility?

I say my local, but I've never been there before.

Iknow there have been many musicians sessions etc. though

Archived