Bicycle theft today!! (8.2.10)

i think there is a little flirting going off here......:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

it must be that sweaty saddle :help::help:

You're not saying that Pattricia stole it and found it had a sweaty saddle are you? Accusations all over the place. It will be front page of the Sheffield Star soon - mass riots as Sheffield Forummers accuse each other of theft of old bicycle.:hihi:

Wow - could make CNN:loopy:

45 pence - car boot sale, but the person who bought it took it back and demanded a 50p refund so the thief ended up 5p out of pocket for her troubles.

Sorry - irresistable.

The bicycle must have been worth at least £30 as it was in excellent condition :loopy::roll:

I suspect it is been used for errands by the thief

I used to love those bicycles with a basket on the front.:)

The bicycle which was stolen had two baskets :thumbsup:

The person who was having it was going to use it for shopping because of the extra basket space

I just hope the bicycle wasn't used in any crimes before been sold or resprayed :suspect:

There is a potential bicycle thief out there people so keep your bicycles locked when your not going to be there

The bicycle which was stolen had two baskets :thumbsup:

The person who was having it was going to use it for shopping because of the extra basket space

I just hope the bicycle wasn't used in any crimes before been sold or resprayed :suspect:

There is a potential bicycle thief out there people so keep your bicycles locked when your not going to be there

Who was it supposed to be for teu ?:huh:

Archived