Bicycle theft today!! (8.2.10)

Binsniffer saw some old lady with it and offered her £2 which she snapped up to put towards the cost of a replacement buggy. Fact he's looking for a tidy profit is commendable.

I would like to find the bicycle so the police can take fingerprints and potentially other forensic evidence to put this bicycle thief behind bars before their crimes escalate

I would like to find the bicycle so the police can take fingerprints and potentially other forensic evidence to put this bicycle thief behind bars before their crimes escalate

He was wearing gloves; and then burnt them in one of those waste recycling furnaces. No way are you going to be able to get his fingerprints, or the old ladies - though she was stupid and wore fingerless gloves.

Sorry mate but think the saga of the stolen bike has reached its bitter conclusion as often happens with matters like this.

Sorry about your loss. I would have a whip round for you but the ex stole my whip. OMG! Another theft to report.

He was wearing gloves; and then burnt them in one of those waste recycling furnaces. No way are you going to be able to get his fingerprints, or the old ladies - though she was stupid and wore fingerless gloves.

Sorry mate but think the saga of the stolen bike has reached its bitter conclusion as often happens with matters like this.

Sorry about your loss. I would have a whip round for you but the ex stole my whip. OMG! Another theft to report.

It's not over yet

I shall make it my lifes work to put this bicycle thief behind bars

How long would someone be sent to prison for for stealing a bike, at least a year I hope

It's not over yet

I shall make it my lifes work to put this bicycle thief behind bars

How long would someone be sent to prison for for stealing a bike, at least a year I hope

Does not work that way. She'll come out with a sob story about her pension and losing her bus pass and needing to get home. The judge will play hell with the police for wasting his time. And it will get reported in the papers that you shopped an old lady who is all frail and mentally a bit slow and thought it was her bike bought her for her fifth birthday, and everyone will be on SF saying did you hear about the rotten so and so who shopped the old lady - and so on.

Let it go mate and move on.

Does not work that way. She'll come out with a sob story about her pension and losing her bus pass and needing to get home. The judge will play hell with the police for wasting his time. And it will get reported in the papers that you shopped an old lady who is all frail and mentally a bit slow and thought it was her bike bought her for her fifth birthday, and everyone will be on SF saying did you hear about the rotten so and so who shopped the old lady - and so on.

Let it go mate and move on.

Well she must have run up my drive because I was only gone a moment :loopy:

Well she must have run up my drive because I was only gone a moment :loopy:

Have a look round for a broken zimmer frame. How many twirlies do you know can run anywhere?

The crafty witch probably saw some innocent bloke walking by and said "I've left me bike up the path and me old legs are killing me. Be a dear and get it for me." Sorted.

So any fingerprints found will probably lead to wrongful prosecution.

Archived