Bicycle theft today!! (8.2.10)

like ive said maybe he thought he was doing you a favour, a bike like that cant be worth much more than 50p anyway think yourself lucky someone stole it before the wheels fell off :)

come on it had to be worth £30 :loopy:

anyway back to the subject

if anyone saw a red bicycle with two baskets been driven dangerously away from dore could they pm me please :thumbsup:

come on it had to be worth £30 :loopy:

anyway back to the subject

if anyone saw a red bicycle with two baskets been driven dangerously away from dore could they pm me please :thumbsup:

you crack me up, " a red bicycle with two baskets driving dangerously away from dore "

youd be lucky if that thing could reach ten MPH never mind drive dangerously the wheels would fall off lmao

Is that including the wooden houses behind it?:loopy:

it isn't a photo of the stolen bike :loopy:

it is a photo of a similar bike :loopy:

the person on it had a brown coat on and gray hair

it isn't a photo of the stolen bike :loopy:

it is a photo of a similar bike :loopy:

the person on it had a brown coat on and gray hair

"the person on it had a brown coat on and gray hair"

Itll be that granny with the asbo lol

Archived