Bicycle theft today!! (8.2.10)

could you tell me where so i can go and look :loopy:

the police might be able to get fingerprints off the bike

As you take the main road from Lower to Upper Manor, there is a pub on the left hand side. I forgot the name of the pub, but I think it is a bit rough because the last time I was in the first prize in the raffle was an alibi and the second a crow bar.

In front of the pub is a large car park and the bike, mounted on bricks was there. Lots of people were flocking around it however with various tools, removing all the valuable parts!:roll:

could you tell me where so i can go and look :loopy:

the police might be able to get fingerprints off the bike

gosh is it really worth a good kick in, by the sounds of it this old woman knows what shes doing, she could put you down quicker than i dont know what, you want to watch yer sen with these old ones, never mind chavs :rolleyes: its the ASBO grannies ya gotta watch. ( bet they got at leats 35p worth of parts them baskets alone must have been worth 20p, and them 14 inch alloys :cool:)

gosh is it really worth a good kick in, by the sounds of it this old woman knows what shes doing, she could put you down quicker than i dont know what, you want to watch yer sen with these old ones, never mind chavs :rolleyes: its the ASBO grannies ya gotta watch. ( bet they got at leats 35p worth of parts them baskets alone must have been worth 20p, and them 14 inch alloys :cool:)

I still have not recovered the bicycle and the potential bicycle thief is still at large :o

i don't think the police are going to find it now :(

I think it has been took apart and the parts sold :rant:

so lock up your bicycles people because there is a potential bicycle thief at large and it could be your bicycle which is stolen and sold for parts next time

I just hope it wasn't used in any crimes before been sold for parts

if anyone has any info PM me

I still have not recovered the bicycle and the potential bicycle theif is still at large :o

i don't think the police are going to find it now :(

I think it has been took apart and the parts sold :rant:

so lock up your bicycles people because there is a potential bicycle theif at large and it could be your bicycle which is stolen and sold for parts next time

I just hope it wasn't used in any crimes before been sold for parts

Please do not be concerned. I went past the aforementioned pub again a short while ago and all that was left of the bike was one mud guard. There were several different groups of hoodies and chavs fighting over it, complete with their hard dogs to give them support.

STILL.....it is good to see that RECYCLING is reaching all life forms!:roll:

Please do not be concerned. I went past the aforementioned pub again a short while ago and all that was left of the bike was one mud guard. There were several different groups of hoodies and chavs fighting over it, complete with their hard dogs to give them support.

STILL.....it is good to see that RECYCLING is reaching all life forms!:roll:

The bicycle is still missing

i drove around the Manor area earlier today and i couldn't find it :(

recycling is great for the environment:thumbsup:

I saw a corsa today. It was pink with blacked out windows and a huge noisy exhaust. The windows were wound down and boom boom music was playing full volume.

The front wheels on the car looked identical to the wheels on the bike that you showed us. Perhaps this is the start of a sinister new trend!:suspect:

maybe it is this woman who stole my ride which me and the homies enjoy a afternoon cruise in searching for some fine booty, after we drink some pimping juice

she crashed it into a ditch-thing and wrote it of

http://www.franksemails.com/pics/granny-accident.jpg

It looks like it could be the culprit with a different coat on

was she arrested for the theft

I saw a corsa today. It was pink with blacked out windows and a huge noisy exhaust. The windows were wound down and boom boom music was playing full volume.

The front wheels on the car looked identical to the wheels on the bike that you showed us. Perhaps this is the start of a sinister new trend!:suspect:

i still have not found the bicycle but i did receive a PM this morning about a bicycle dumped somewhere

im going out now to have a look around

fingers crossed everyone :)

Archived