Bicycle theft today!! (8.2.10)

I saw someone on a red bicycle of this description on Holme Lane,Hillsborough, today, but the red was a "metallic" red, rather than a solid red. Im sure they wouldnt be riding around on it as soon as this though.

It wasn't a metallic red it was more of a solid red but it could have been re-sprayed so no one would suspect it :rant:

Thanks for looking Pattricia i might have a drive around there tomorrow :)

Such a nice bike...Its probably been stolen to order, it will be abroad by now....try some forums abroad..!!!

I know it could have made the person coming to correct it very happy until it was stolen :suspect:

I thought it might have been taken somewhere to be sold or sold for parts, those baskets were in excellent condition

It wasn't a metallic red it was more of a solid red but it could have been re-sprayed so no one would suspect it :rant:

Thanks for looking Pattricia i might have a drive around there tomorrow :)

teu, you are gonna spend more money on petrol riding around looking for the bike, than its worth. Im sure if they were going to spray it, they would spray it a completely different colour.

Archived