Bicycle theft today!! (8.2.10)

teu, you are gonna spend more money on petrol riding around looking for the bike, than its worth. Im sure if they were going to spray it, they would spray it a completely different colour.

Thats right Pattricia but i would like to know who has done this so the police can put them behind bars before they strike again

and i promised this to a lucky member of the forum who was very disappointed when i told them the bad news

Why is everyone taking the p155 just because they think the bike is horrendous??

Clearly this guy was doing someone a favour and someone DID want it.

If it was a picture of some brand spanking new Mountain bike would everyone be acting in the same way :rant:

Sorry to jump in but there are some right idiots on this Forum that seem to have nothing better to do then sit around waiting for posts that they can put, what they think are funny, comments on.

>>>>>>goes and sits quietly in a corner :(

This really was a wind up wasn't it. Just read some early posts and thought it was your typical thread full of idiots replying with useless comments!!:rolleyes:

No this wasn't a wind up

I have had a bicycle stolen from outside my home

Why do so many of you think this is a wind up

There has been a few people helped, like Pattricia and a few others

I'll keep an eye out for you at the next tour de france......ill keep you informed dont worry :cool:

Thank you

But I don't think it will used for racing, it is probably been used for errands :loopy:

I don't think there is much chance of me finding it now

I should have put a lock on it :loopy:

Thank you

But I don't think it will used for racing, it is probably been used for errands :loopy:

I don't think there is much chance of me finding it now

I should have put a lock on it :loopy:

It's probably in a pond, or some bushes now. Shame though, you were doing a nice deed.

Yes, why posters should want to take the micky out of this guy I dont know.:rolleyes:

So what if it wasn't a mountain bike, or anything really expensive, the fact is, he was doing a nice thing in giving it away to somebody who wanted it.

A lot of posters are just pathetic. Doesn't matter what type of bike it is, the fact is it was stolen.

So what if it wasn't a mountain bike, or anything really expensive, the fact is, he was doing a nice thing in giving it away to somebody who wanted it.

A lot of posters are just pathetic. Doesn't matter what type of bike it is, the fact is it was stolen.

I agree. I have a good sense of humour, but did not like the way people made fun of him, especially as he was going to give it away. Its not like Sheffield Forummers this.:)

Archived