Looking for any friends/family of the late Marti Caine please

Neiljc

Hi,

I know this is a long shot but...

I am trying to contact any friends or family of the late Marti Caine please.

In December 1974, as a schoolboy, I appeared on the New Faces show and Marti won it. She gave me her autograph and wrote 'great working with you - see you when you are 21! :)

I am desperately trying to obtain a copy of the show that hopefully someone recorded. (VCR's were quite new at the time). ATV have destroyed the shows, except the All Winner's Show.

If you can help I would really appreciate a PM from you. I am more than willing to pay to obtain a copy of the show.

Thank you in advance.

Neil

• 6 months later...

She married the actor Kenneth Ives in 1984. Amongst other things, he was in the BBC production of "The Last of The Mohicans" playing Hawkeye, if any of you are, like me, old enough to remember. I think he's still with us, so, just a suggestion, if you can find out who his agent is, try "Spotlight", you may be able to e-mail him through his agent.

Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...
hi there ,if you are still interested in contacting friends /family of marti caine i can help you .cheers nico34

Hi nico34. Thank you for your post. Yes please :) I would really appreciate your help.

We cannot PM each other to exchange contact details as we both have less than 5 posts, so I will contact the site administrators to ask for assistance.

Contact you soon - hopefully :)

Neil

Archived