Walnut Jam Thursdays

ry2k

Hi all

Following a recent revamp, The Walnut Club - Ecclesall Rd has now been rebranded "Walnut Live" and is hosting live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Thursdays are...

Walnut Jam

from 8:30pm

Walnut Jam is a new open mic/jam session with a house section comprising of keys/bass, percussion and sax to accompany budding vocalists, soloists and anyone that wants to get in on a groove. Furthermore, it also provides an opportunity for artists to come and showcase their material with a view to performing a full set on one of our weekend slots.

There are drinks promotions all night, as well as fine dining for those whose appetite requires more than funky music! The vibe is fun and friendly and we welcome musicians, poets and songwriters at all levels to get involved with no scorecards, pretence or clique but plenty of laughs, grooves and collaboration. Bring an instrument, plug in and play.

Thanks for having a look, I'll see you on stage! For further info, feel free to email me at info@ry2kmusic.com or drop me a line on 07920510508.

R

Tonight folks! We have the very talented John Watterson on percussion, Martin Robinson on sax and myself on keys/bass/vocals. All we need now is you! Bring your tunes, instruments, mates, poetry, jokes, vocals, whatever and support live music!

We need more live music venues in Sheffield but that's only going to work if we support the venues that are already here!

Hope to see some of you tonight, thanks again for having a butchers.

R

Archived