Would anyone go back in the ball at hillsbrough if it was done up nice

james1867

hi everyone did anyone used to go in the blueball at hillsbrough it used to be a fantastic pub in the late 90s and early 2000s but now its in a terrible state and is barely open im contimplating taking a look at taking on the lease and trrying to make a go of it with money and hard work think i can get it up to a good standad a type of lively smart sports bar loads of big screens for all the sport good food and good music do you think people would go back in

hi everyone did anyone used to go in the blueball at hillsbrough it used to be a fantastic pub in the late 90s and early 2000s but now its in a terrible state and is barely open im contimplating taking a look at taking on the lease and trrying to make a go of it with money and hard work think i can get it up to a good standad a type of lively smart sports bar loads of big screens for all the sport good food and good music do you think people would go back in

HI There,i used to be the DJ next door at the Shakey for 7yrs.(just left).

It was very busy.Most of the pubs were/are On Hillsborough corner.If you cater for all needs i can't see why it would'nt workout.It got a bit of a reputation but lots of pubs do.(if you get on with them it should,nt be a problem).Stick to your guns and policys you should be ok.I got on with lots of regular Hillsborough revellers.They're Good drinkers who like a good night out.

Lots of people would go in IF it was advertised and policys stuck to.

mr allen are you ray from friday nights in the shaky thanks for your advice all advice taken on board as this would be my first venture of this type.

and ghost rider the deal the pub company have offerd me is free 4 8 months as long as i buy there beer

mr allen are you ray from friday nights in the shaky thanks for your advice all advice taken on board as this would be my first venture of this type.

and ghost rider the deal the pub company have offerd me is free 4 8 months as long as i buy there beer

No mate.I'm Martin DJ used to do some fri/all saturdays.Xmas/boxing day/new years eve.I now do Karaoke aswell though now.Selling the beer wont be a problem.Being your first venture may open your eyes but stick to policys/laws.

Thats about the normal deal, but you watch the prices for the beer go up after a few months...

No mate.I'm Martin DJ used to do some fri/all saturdays.Xmas/boxing day/new years eve.Do karaoke aswell now also .Selling beer won't be a problem.Being your first venture it may open your eyes , but stick to policys and laws should be good.Its a busy place (Hillsborough corner).James i pmd you.

Archived