The Sheffield gay scene part 2

max

I think Sheffield's pride event is silly. Nobody elsewhere even cares about Sheffield Pride and neither do the gays of Sheffield, it's a sad state of affairs.

I may go Manchester & London Pride this year, but won't be doing Sheffield pride that is for sure.

I think the 5500 that attended last year would disagree with what you have said. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but please do think about all the hard work 10 people put into this (in their own time) to bring this event to the city.

I think Sheffield's pride event is silly. Nobody elsewhere even cares about Sheffield Pride and neither do the gays of Sheffield, it's a sad state of affairs.

I may go Manchester & London Pride this year, but won't be doing Sheffield pride that is for sure.

You go to Manchester and London pride cause Sheffield doesnt want negative silly people like you.

As for your comment "and neither do the gays of Sheffield", how many people did you ask ?, 2, 3 or 4 :P

I know people are entitled to thie opinion but yours has to be the silliest gay post of the year,. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to the gay pride and I must admit I was disappointed there was not much happening. The main stage was reduced in size from last yr and the acts were not up to much. The music tent wasn’t exactly rocking! lol however there seem to be more people there this yr and the weather was good.

I went to the gay pride and I must admit I was disappointed there was not much happening. The main stage was reduced in size from last yr and the acts were not up to much. The music tent wasn’t exactly rocking! lol however there seem to be more people there this yr and the weather was good.

The main stage was the exact same stage as used in previous Prides. The black covering may have made it look smaller.

The main stage was the exact same stage as used in previous Prides. The black covering may have made it look smaller.

You could have a point may be they should use a brighter colour tenant next yr! although size is'nt everything. :)

You could have a point may be they should use a brighter colour tenant next yr! although size is'nt everything. :)

Last year it was a white coverings which we didn't like. I think we do need a bigger stage though but it's just the expense.

Last year it was a white coverings which we didn't like. I think we do need a bigger stage though but it's just the expense.

From what i hear the previous black stage was not cheep so a bigger stage would cost more money and due to the current financial credit crunch it may not be possible to get a bigger tenant however they should try another colour.

Edited by Albear
error