Holiday single supplements.

• 5 months later...

Am also fed up of paying single supplements, also eating alone and travelling alone. Would be nice to find people in the same situation to share with. Would'nt have to be joined at the hip or even have the same interests. I like abroad holidays and usually go in May and September. Don't have a lot of money at my disposal so my favourite place is Turkey, though I did go to Cyprus in May. Would have been nice to have had some company. Would like to hear from anyone who feels the same way.

Am also fed up of paying single supplements, also eating alone and travelling alone. Would be nice to find people in the same situation to share with. Would'nt have to be joined at the hip or even have the same interests. I like abroad holidays and usually go in May and September. Don't have a lot of money at my disposal so my favourite place is Turkey, though I did go to Cyprus in May. Would have been nice to have had some company. Would like to hear from anyone who feels the same way.

well thomas cook have a good deal on at the moment for es canar in ibiza half board flight etc £196 for a week or £270 for 2 weeks thinking of booking it myself:)

I have been looking at a holiday brochure at a holiday that costs £1400 for a 15 day trip.On top of that if you go alone there is a £400-00 single supplement.How can they justify that cost because in most hotels you book the room.

Not on package deals. You pay per person and that is why you pay a supplement if their is reduced occupancy of the room.

Archived