Abrelo on Ecclesall Rd opposite Nonnas

adrianm

im a fan... its got a later licence than nonna's so its a winner for me!

Great stuff..................I must correct myself as to where it is though, and that would be the corner of Hickmott Rd and Ecclesall Road, nonnas is on the same side on the other corner of Hickmott rd and Ecclesall Road.

Its a winner for me to.

Well if everybody wants a project about spellings then I suppose you are the best person for it, as the upmost importance about a subject with you as a person would be more about the spelling of a word rather than the topic itself, but hey thanks for correcting me anyway.

Jesus Christ. I corrected you because you were praising a place but naming it incorrectly. It'd be pretty frustrating if someone, based on your vague appraisal, decided to visit this Abrelo place - reckon they'd find it if they searched online for it?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you lot heard yourselves... so immature to snip at each other whilst hiding behind a computer...

... they sell Buffalo Trace bourbon, what more do you need out of a bar... who gives a f**k how it's spelt!

Rgds ZL

Could not have put it better myself. abrelos fridays good nite.

Have you lot heard yourselves... so immature to snip at each other whilst hiding behind a computer...

... they sell Buffalo Trace bourbon, what more do you need out of a bar... who gives a f**k how it's spelt!

Rgds ZL

Archived