Frank Whites comeback gig

Cycleracer

It's good to see the spirit of human kindness is alive & well on this thread.. a legendary guitarist is way laid by illness (and presumably loses his main income) .. he's on the mend and does a comeback gig with £3 (yes, the price of a pint) on the door cover.. and people are moaning about it.. are you *really* that skint.. c'mon... have word with yourself...

• 2 months later...
It's good to see the spirit of human kindness is alive & well on this thread.. a legendary guitarist is way laid by illness (and presumably loses his main income) .. he's on the mend and does a comeback gig with £3 (yes, the price of a pint) on the door cover.. and people are moaning about it.. are you *really* that skint.. c'mon... have word with yourself...

Hello Jake

I take it was you who sent me the lenghty email, i will reply to that in great detail shortly.

Nobody is actually having a go at Frank as you said he is a great performer and worth £3 on the door, I was criticising the health risk, false representation on the door and space available.

I will keep it brief as I will respond to your email, Optional means voluntary but it was'nt and I agree that I would have paid more to see Frank only problem was I couldnt move.

I did'nt expect Priority treatment, where did you get that from and regarding the boardwalk, I paid over £10 to see King King and Dale Storr last week and would have paid the same for Frank at the boardwalk because I would have aat least been able to see him and move my arms.

For the record The Harlequin is my local and I have no problem with this pub or the fact that it was held there, my issue is that after the pub got so full it should have stopped entry because it became a serious health issue, I will stand by that, that is the only criticism I have which is why i suggested The Boardwalk would have been a better place for the big mans comeback.

Tanz

Archived