Why aren't there more people using these

I bet it didn't last 5 minutes.

Don't think it did lol

Cycling in Sheffield is ok anyhow.

If your travelling a mile and coming back a mile its just a 1 mile uphill cycle, the other mile is free. There are gears on bikes for the hills. It isn't a problem.

If your travelling a mile and coming back a mile its just a 1 mile uphill cycle, the other mile is free. There are gears on bikes for the hills. It isn't a problem.

And if Toyota ( or somebody) come up with a 'Pious' motorcycle, then you'll be able to generate electricity free-wheeling down the hills and use it to get back up.

Most bicycles don't have much in the way of brakes anyway, so a 'Pious' bike would probably sell like hot cakes.:hihi::hihi:

Somebody can't count ... that 'bicycle' has two wheels too many :))

Because little old ladies with grey hair and brown coats nick them?

This is a bicycle, too.

(It's a bit easier to get to Sheffield on that one than it would be on the one which the little old lady (allegedly) nicked from you;)

What a rubbish bicycle!... You need a Confederate Hellcat or a Harley Pfffttt-shame on you! (think you can get baskets for them too ... theres a little old lady I know who's selling them!) :hihi:

What a rubbish bicycle!... You need a Confederate Hellcat or a Harley Pfffttt-shame on you! (think you can get baskets for them too ... theres a little old lady I know who's selling them!) :hihi:

Wash you mouf out wid soap!

Harley? - LMFAO! (I know that's not very polite, but the 'swearie checker' owes me a few ... It won't let me talk about the local area. If I was to tell you about where I go skiing, it would replace the name with four asterisks. We go to the village of seven asterisks to buy fruitcake.)

Harley. Doesn't go around corners and doesn't stop. When my friends ask me why I don't have a Harley, the answer is quite simple: "I don't have a big enough living room." - I've nothing against people who ride Harley's (my wife's last boss had a V-rod and I talked to him;) )

I've ridden all sorts of stuff. - DKW, BSA, Triumph and Norton in the 60's and early 70's, Czeske Zavlody and Honda in the 80's, Triumph in the 90's (later Triumph ... and they weren't that good.) We went from Norfolk to Cumbria on my last Triumph - A Thunderbird. The sprag failed (known defect on that bike) and it was push-start all the way. When we got back, my wife said: "I'm fed up with bump starting your bike. You had problems enough last week" (I'd had a chain break.) "That bike is a bloody liability ... Why don't you buy a decent bike?"

I was dialling BMW before the echo died away and I bought an R1100. (Got an impressively good deal on it, too.)

My R1100 was European spec (we were in Europe when I bought it) but in '05 I had to accept that we would be going to 'Nicedays Merriger' so I bought the K12. That was a 'real steal'. Cost me nearly £11,000 (and 2 years later, I was offered £13,000.) My wife suggested that I sell the R1100: "You don't need 2 motorbikes." " Yes dear, I'll sell it when I get around to it."

Well, I had a 'round tuit' (I've got a square tuit, too) but I couldn't find it ... so I didn't sell the bike.

I now have a 'european bike' and a 'merkin bike'. I've got both in Europe, (That's allowed) so I get the best of all worlds .... and I don't have to polish either bike every day - they don't rust.

I was merely being polite ... unusual for me, but I didn't want to accuse you of being a money-minded salesman ...and you do seem to be extraordinarily keen to 'supply' bicycles to people.

Well thank you :)

I have recently had a bicycle stolen but i was giving it away

I only had one bicycle which was stolen but i think it would be great for the environment :thumbsup: if more people were to ride bicycles

• 2 months later...

Archived