What business would you start?

I would start up an occult and magickal supplies shop catering for everyone from your new age crystal lovers to those who practise the dark estoeric arts.........

oops already have!!

The things that nearly stopped me was financing. The idea sprung into my head and I knew I could pull it off I just couldn't get finance - then enter the Princes Trust who give me lots of mula to start my shop!!

Hurrah!

Moon

I'd start a Horse Caravan holiday company doing tours of the peak district in a Romany Caravan!! There difficult to drive but who cares!! :D

OOooh Moon is your shop a mail order company or a normal shop?? I wouldn't mind shopping there!!

Originally posted by RPG

Start a Subway franchise ;)

you'd make headlines!

Hurrah, you have Subways. We have them all over the place here. Do you think they will honour my coupons. I have loads of freebies cos we get sandwiches from there all the time.

Oh sweet, hubby will feel so much at home.

Originally posted by RPG

id say so, my coupons are little tiny square things you have to lick and put on a card :)

Yup, those are the ones. If you can be bothered to save em up and stick em on a card, you deserve a free one.

I'd open a typical English Tea Shoppe. I'd serve hot buttered tea cakes and scones with jam and clotted cream. You'd have to sit at a table with a lacy table cloth and drink out of real china cups and saucers. I have chintzy curtains up at the window too. No coffee will be served but different varieties of tea from all around the world. I've often thought about that. The Americans love that kind of stuff. At the back of the shop I'd sell Mcvities Digestive biscuits and chocolate Hob Nobs. I sell my mums home made jam too. I'd have all sorts of English stuff like tea towels with the Union Jack and t-shirts from Sheffield. God I miss home!! Can you tell??

Archived