The Royal Junk Mail

Tony

Junk mail, local flyers, all very annoying - none worse than the 'give us your clothing for poor people' scams that happily take free bags of clothing then sell it for profit.

Two or three times in succession I've left a note with betterwear catalogues saying 'please don't put this through my door agaion, I'm not interested' and left it on the step the day they say they're coming to collect. They don't take any notice. Funny, they get all annoyed when they ask for their catalogue back and I explain they're welcome to get it - it's in the main bin just under the large sack of dog turds.

Junk mail, local flyers, all very annoying - none worse than the 'give us your clothing for poor people' scams that happily take free bags of clothing then sell it for profit.

Two or three times in succession I've left a note with betterwear catalogues saying 'please don't put this through my door agaion, I'm not interested' and left it on the step the day they say they're coming to collect. They don't take any notice. Funny, they get all annoyed when they ask for their catalogue back and I explain they're welcome to get it - it's in the main bin just under the large sack of dog turds.

Yeah that annoys me, I saw one said "this is the property of betterware"

not when you have chucked it through my letterbox it isn't!!

Archived