Cars that go on forever

Fiat make some of the greatest cars.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................in the world.

• 1 year later...

just thought i would share this with you. i have a mazda 323 bought new in 1990. 372000 km.original exhaust.2 clutches.2 light bulbs. nothing else apart from tyres,batteries etc.never been "serviced" as such but the oil has been changed religiously every 3000km and i renew plugs and air filter every year.i do live in cyprus which helps the non corrosion of the exhaust.it's only a 1300 engine and i wonder how much longer it will carry on. anybody got any ideas?

Archived