Why do some people see the world in black and white/simplistic terms?

I don't care if you know where to buy it.

I don't care if it's on every street corner.

Whats that.. I seem to be concerned with those that think about it..??.. too right i'm concerned.

You might not be interrested in what someones thinking while they look at your child in a sexually suggestive manner, but thats you!.

I'd rather get it wrong a thousand times than let one of them abuse one of my kids because I never saw the signs.. but thats me!.

You point the finger at the so called blinkered, yet you still cling to the belief that a child molester will be a man.

:huh: That doesn't make much sense...does it? I got the impression you were concered right from the concept of thought.

I can see you really are struggling with the concept of thought.

You have no control over anyones thoughts. Once someone tells you their thoughts only then do they become actions. Then and only then can you react accordingly...otherwise we'd all be going around like paraniod nutjobs asking people..."what you thinking then?"

As for your last line..cheap shot really. I'll humour you though...women can also be < you can fill this>.

Yes, of course she's a child, she'll still be a child at 16. But she'll be of legal age to appear topless. Where did I lose you??

Only 2 mins ago you were talking about morality...now you talk age as if somehow age negates morality....now it's my turn to cast the suspicious eye..:suspect:

:huh: That doesn't make much sense...does it? I got the impression you were concered right from the concept of thought.

I can see you really are struggling with the concept of thought.

You have no control over anyones thoughts. Once someone tells you their thoughts only then do they become actions. Then and only then can you react accordingly...otherwise we'd all be going around like paraniod nutjobs asking people..."what you thinking then?"

As for your last line..cheap shot really. I'll humour you though...women can also be < you can fill this>.

Why should paedophiles be any different from the rest of us. We are all aware of the subtle signs that tell us that someone fancies someone.

If you saw an adult behaving in this manner towards a child, you could'nt just go about your buisiness, thats just so niave.

I don't do cheap shots. You stated 90% of men, your words not mine.

Only 2 mins ago you were talking about morality...now you talk age as if somehow age negates morality....now it's my turn to cast the suspicious eye..:suspect:

If she appears topless in a newspaper the day before her 16th birthday it would be ilegal in the eyes of the law.

I was asked what I thought of Max's post, what else can I say??

Lindsey dawn Mcenzie

Kerry katona

Sam fox

Thay all appeared topless at 16. Why should that throw suspicion on me??

If she appears topless in a newspaper the day before her 16th birthday it would be ilegal in the eyes of the law.

I was asked what I thought of Max's post, what else can I say??

Lindsey dawn Mcenzie

Kerry katona

Sam fox

Thay all appeared topless at 16. Why should that throw suspicion on me??

But the Sun article in question asked it's readers to sexualise and fantasise about seeing a 15 year old get her clothes off. Are you saying that those who saw the 15 year old's picture and desired to see her breasts are paedos but those that then went and bought a copy of the paper a day later when she had her boobs out are not? Black and White? See?

This thread isn't about the rights and wrongs of paedophilia. We all know it's wrong. The thread is about the issue of seeing things in black and white.

If you follow the posts back to when Harleyman pulled me up on the hypothetical I gave in the OP about pedophiles you'll see that actually it is an issue of seeing things black and white that needs to be addressed.

Stop blowing smoke up my Ar$e and answer the question.

Why are you acting like a brick wall? I have asked you to describe, in your opinion, what constitutes a sexual advancement on a child, because I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure where people generally draw the line.

Kissing a child?

Touching a child? Where?

Like Alien said, offering a child a sweet?

We are all aware of the subtle signs that tell us that someone fancies someone.

Actually, no, not everyone is aware of these things.

If you saw an adult behaving in this manner towards a child, you could'nt just go about your buisiness, thats just so niave.

As epiphany suggests, it's not always clear. There was a family friend of ours when I was a child who sometimes looked after me when my my Mum was busy - he'd often tickle me till I could hardly breathe from laughing. Pervert or just a guy having a laugh with a kid? The former I think, since i never felt the slightest bit threatened or uncomfortable.

You asked last night why I thought you were inadvertently illustrating the OP's point - it's because you seem unwilling to concede that there are indeed grey areas, and that not everything is as clear cut as you seem to want to believe it is.

So if your heterosexual, you can't be a PAEDO?. sorry for my ignorance your majesty.

Er, yes, well done, glad we've established that.

you might think your above everyone else Intellectually, but your not above the law!.

Thought crime doesn't exist. There is no law to be above.

Next time, please don't jump in the middle of a debate. You have clearly missed the crux of the point here and have offered nothing of value to the debate.

Archived