Why do some people see the world in black and white/simplistic terms?

And I am asking how you identify, in your scenario, when someone is showing "signs of being sexually attracted towards a young child" so we can stop them before they rape the child.

No No No, don't put a twist on it. I'm asking, what would you do if you saw a forty something male showing signs of sexual attraction towards a child??

Its not above me,Its plain and simply wrong! you might be amongst your fellow perverts at this time of hour,but lets see how your thread goes when the black and white people wake up in the morning.If you really believe everything has a grey area,then I should go and get help now!.

there is NO place for paedos!

the ones that think it!, watch it! or do it!

Thanks for the advice...

Can you go to bed now please before you have a heart attack?

Its not above me,Its plain and simply wrong! you might be amongst your fellow perverts at this time of hour,but lets see how your thread goes when the black and white people wake up in the morning.If you really believe everything has a grey area,then I should go and get help now!.

there is NO place for paedos!

the ones that think it!, watch it! or do it!

Ah the thought police have arrived I see. :hihi:

Any perverted thought I have lies firmly within the realm of heterosexuality, although you may need to look that word up as well.

No No No, don't put a twist on it. I'm asking, what would you do if you saw a forty something male showing signs of sexual attraction towards a child??

I'm not twisting it. Again, you need to define specifically what "signs of sexual attraction" we are looking for so I know when to act in defence of the child.

I am going to bed but I'll be back tomorrow x ;)

I'm not twisting it. Again, you need to define specifically what "signs of sexual attraction" we are looking for so I know when to act in defence of the child.

How about giving them a sweet...Or standing at park railings. Or watching young boys play football?

Ah the thought police have arrived I see. :hihi:

Any perverted thought I have lies firmly within the realm of heterosexuality, although you may need to look that word up as well.

So if your heterosexual, you can't be a PAEDO?. sorry for my ignorance your majesty. Its just I see nowhere that anyone mentioned young boys?

you might think your above everyone else Intellectually, but your not above the law!.go phone the police and see if they share the same views as you.I dare you!.

I will do,but I know this for sure.you wouldnt dare put up your little paedo argument in public.

Yes I would. I certanly wouldn't argue for paedophilia though.

It is amazing how someone like yourself can accuse someone by inference as a defence for your pathetic attempt to debate and at the same time wouldn't dream of going into a costume shop that sells sexy schoolgirl clothing that fits your 50yr old spouse and spout the accusational drivel you've spouted on here...:suspect::roll:

Tell me...How can western culture take the moral high ground and point the finger, and at the same time sell child sexuality on the high St? You tell me what's right with that?

Playboy

Ann Summers

etc etc...all ply the trade of child sexuality.

Archived