Schools in crookes and walkley 1930

heppy

Thanks DUFFEMS for your reply. I was there from1930 to 1936. I'm 84 now so there won't be many of us around, but who knows, I might have known your Dad - I can still remember a few of my classmates' names. Best wishes heppy.

Thanks DUFFEMS for your reply. I was there from1930 to 1936. I'm 84 now so there won't be many of us around, but who knows, I might have known your Dad - I can still remember a few of my classmates' names. Best wishes heppy.

He would have been older than yourself having been born in 1923, his name was Thomas Greatbatch, his best mate/neighbour was Frank Cammack.

Regards,

Duffems

Hi I have a very good friend now 90yrs young who attended W esten road from about 1925 up to leaving to go to central girls school name Miss Dorothy Milnes lived on Heavy Gate Road 1919 to1948 father worked at Bassetts

I tried last May to find some one that new her but did not get any replys

There is a large thread some where in stat pats last year you might find some one there

come back if your contact as any rememberance of Dorothy or any information I will put you in touch

Archived