Open Mic @ The Vine Inn

MattParker

Open Mic night at the Vine Inn on Cemetary Road is now every Wednesday (start around 8.30pm)

Musician or vocalist, solo artist or acoustic band, original material or covers. All welcome. (many thanks to all those who performed on the 17th)

House guitar available if you don`t want to bring your own (bass, keys and percussion can be made available on request).

So come along and join the fun, whether you want to showcase your own material, have a crack at your favourite classic or just jam along.

....and there`s a cash-prize pool comp in the other side too!

do you have a mini disc player or a cd player or is it just live music

If it`s to play a backing track it would depend on the style of music.

The aim is to try and develop as diverse a night as possible but obviously some styles are more suited to a gig/club scenario.

It`s early days yet and it`s still quite loose but I`m aiming to add more house instruments and have a regular slot for a featured act each week.

Come along, check it out and have a chat and I`ll do whatever I can to help with what you`re wanting to do. :)

Archived