Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

The Arab world has received more arms and money than the Israelis have ever had.

If there is ever a prize on here for the blatantly obvious then may I request that I can put you up for it with that statement ? :D

Do you not think that the amount of countries, land mass, population, army sizes, oil revenues, and the fact that when the region is not fronting Israel up they are scrapping amongst themselves have any relevance to that statemenmt ? :P

You'll be blaming them for 911, Bali and the London tube/bus bombings next.

Total death toll of 9/11, 7/7, Madrid and Bali Bombings = approx 3,500

Total death toll of Israeli bombing of Lebanon and Gaza = approx 3,500

So Israel have killed as many people in 4 years as al Qaeda have in 10 years.

Total death toll of 9/11, 7/7, Madrid and Bali Bombings = approx 3,500

Total death toll of Israeli bombing of Lebanon and Gaza = approx 3,500

So Israel have killed as many people in 4 years as al Qaeda have in 10 years.

And so according to your misguided logic Al Qaeda attrocities were carried out because they were being rocketed from the Twin Towers, Madrid, a Bali Night Club, London Underground and Buses etc, yes I suppose it would make sense to the likes of you :loopy:

If there is ever a prize on here for the blatantly obvious then may I request that I can put you up for it with that statement ? :D

Do you not think that the amount of countries, land mass, population, army sizes, oil revenues, and the fact that when the region is not fronting Israel up they are scrapping amongst themselves have any relevance to that statemenmt ? :P

The only country in the middle east that is constantly under attack and heroicly standing up for itself is now according to some on here a warmonger.

Wasnt Israel originally a Kingdom about 1000 years BC..maybe they have just got a little of their own back that was theirs before Islam decided to embark on its world tour.In fact correct me if Im wrong ..wasnt Jesus a jew ,Im sure he pre-dates 1948

Musn't say anythging in favour of Israel (Gods Chosen People) you'll be shot a dawn everyday for a week, the way this lot are going on it'll soon be classed as a war crime to support Israel (Gods Chosen People) they seem to think that Israel (Gods Chosen People) should lay down and roll over everytime a rocket hits them.

Time will be the healer, when the majority of the Jews in Israel start to consider themselves to be Israelis, and not displaced Jews.

if that is a tipping point, it happened a quarter of a century ago at least. Today, 70% of Jewish Israelis were born in Israel and they have no other country to even tenuously call home.

Time will be the healer, when the majority of the Jews in Israel start to consider themselves to be Israelis, and not displaced Jews.
Totaly agree. But they have to show themselves to be victims at every turn to justify the attrosities that they themselves do, sort of 'yes we are killing and maiming women and kids but did you hear about the 6 million in Germany ?'

I dont want to take anything away from them regarding the suffering that happened 60 years ago but they are going to have to break out of the mind set that they are still victims at least before they even try to treat their nieghbours humanly.

Archived