Is Israel a rogue state?

Rioja

And so according to your misguided logic Al Qaeda attrocities were carried out because they were being rocketed from the Twin Towers, Madrid, a Bali Night Club, London Underground and Buses etc, yes I suppose it would make sense to the likes of you :loopy:

Errr I made no such comment or inference, I merely stated that Israel have killed just as many people as Al Qaedea.

You also have to remember that the vast majority of those killed by the Israelis were totally innocent non combatants.

If you read my earlier comment I stated that I don't condone Hamas or Hezbollah for that matter or any suicide bomber, but many of the the victims had nothing whatsoever to do with launching rocket attacks against Israel.

Tell me Harvest Moon is it right that Israel bomb a playground with kiddies swings and kids playing in it?

Is it right for Israel to shoot at unarmed clearly uniformed Ambulance crew?

Is it right for Israel to use phosphorous bombs?

Is it right for Israel to bomb a warehouse full of donated blankets and medical supplies?

Now tell me do you really think it's as black and white as Israeli = Good guys

Palestinians = bad guys?

Harvest Moon please take a look at the documentary film "To shoot an elephant", all those things I listed above are shown and captured on camera in the film. (Of course you could always be in denial by not watching it, the choice is yours)

http://toshootanelephant.com/

Then try and tell me the Israelis are the good guys.:suspect:

Totaly agree. But they have to show themselves to be victims at every turn to justify the attrosities that they themselves do, sort of 'yes we are killing and maiming women and kids but did you hear about the 6 million in Germany ?'

I dont want to take anything away from them regarding the suffering that happened 60 years ago but they are going to have to break out of the mind set that they are still victims at least before they even try to treat their nieghbours humanly.

We appear to think that we have a perfect right to kill folk in Afganistan, when we have no sovereign rights to the place. At least the Israelis do have a claim to their land, albeit that so do the Palestinians. This appears to be a very secular contest with neither side willing to compromise. :confused:

We appear to think that we have a perfect right to kill folk in Afganistan, when we have no sovereign rights to the place. At least the Israelis do have a claim to their land, albeit that so do the Palestinians.

What "claim" do "the Israelis.. have.. to their land"?

This appears to be a very secular contest with neither side willing to compromise. :confused:

The Palestinians have compromised massively, the trouble is that the Zionists want the Palestinians to 'compromise' themselves into living upon tiny disconnected scraps of land making up a small proportion of the West Bank the airspace and borders of which Israel controls which is a compromise too far for anybody.

if that is a tipping point, it happened a quarter of a century ago at least. Today, 70% of Jewish Israelis were born in Israel and they have no other country to even tenuously call home.

Thats what the exiled palestinians think that want to return home but the zionists won't let them. why is that ?

Archived